August 11, 2019
Welcome to our first blog! Although we’ve been serving the community as a dentist in Rowlett for over 25 years, we’ve had some exciting changes recently that we’d like to share with you. First, we’ll be writing a new blog each month on various oral health topics, so we hope you’ll check back in for helpful information when you need it. We also have a new website to make it easier to schedule appointments and learn about our staff and services. And finally, we’re renovating our office so you’ll have a beautiful, comfortable place to have your smile cared for. Learn more below about the kind of dental care we provide!
What Services Are Available?
We wanted to make it as easy as possible for everyone in the family to get the care they need in just one place. And, with our extensive service menu, we’ve made that a reality.
- Checkups and cleanings, including an oral cancer screening at every visit
- Children’s dentistry from our in-house pediatric dentist, Dr. Pollock, including sealants, fluoride treatments, and athletic guards
- Gum therapy and periodontal care
- Cosmetic dentistry such as whitening, tooth-colored restorations, and porcelain veneers
- Gum recontouring
- TMJ/TMD therapy
- Sleep apnea treatment
- Dental crowns (including same-day crowns that are done in one visit)
- Bridges and dentures
- Fillings and root canals
- Dental implants
- Multiple types of sedation to fit anyone’s needs, including nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- Emergency care
What Do Our Patients Have To Say?
We’ve been privileged to build so many great relationships with our patients over the years. Here are some of the things they’ve said in their reviews:
- “I recently was seen after 5 plus years away from dental care. I was apprehensive at first, but the entire staff worked together to help me feel relaxed & comfortable. I highly recommend this office!”
- “Wonderful experience! At Rowlett Dental Associates, everyone is treated like family. Dr. Tera Pollock has an amazing rapport with her patients and makes treatment a breeze!
- “Best experience I’ve had at a dentist. Everyone so was so kind!”
A Renovated Facility To Make Your Dental Care Even Better
Above all else, we put our patients first and want everyone to have a great experience when they’re here. As part of our ongoing effort to make your visits more enjoyable, we’re renovating our office and investing in the latest technology to make your dental work more efficient and comfortable than ever.
Lastly, we are accepting new patients, so don’t hesitate to get in touch. Whether you need a simple checkup or you’re interested in something more involved like porcelain veneers, we’re here to help!
About the Author
Dr. Keane Fedosky is a general, restorative, and cosmetic dentist in Rowlett and a graduate of Baylor University. Along with the rest of the team at Rowlett Dental Associates, he’s dedicated to providing the absolute best in dental care and is excited about the many recent changes they’ve made. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, you can contact him via his website.